This article is discusing the 12 Little Known Laws of Karma (That Will Change Your Life), first, What is Karma? Karma is the Sanskrit word for action. It is equivalent to Newton’s law of ‘every action must have a reaction’. When we think, speak or act we initiate a force that will react accordingly. This returning force maybe modified, changed or suspended, but most people will not be able eradicate it.
This law of cause and effect is not punishment, but is wholly for the sake of education or learning.
A person may not escape the consequences of his actions, but he will suffer only if he himself has made the conditions ripe for his suffering. Ignorance of the law is no excuse whether the laws are man-made or universal.
To stop being afraid and to start being empowered in the worlds of karma and reincarnation, here is what you need to know about karmic laws.
1. The Great Law
- “As you sow, so shall you reap.” This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect.”
- If what we want is happiness, peace, love, and friendship, then we should BE happy, peaceful, loving and a true friend.
- Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us.
2. The Law of Creation
- Life doesn’t just happen. It requires our participation.
- We are one with the Universe, both inside and out.
- Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.
- Be yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have in your life.
3. The Law of Humility
- You can’t change something if you refuse to accept it.
- If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to benegative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.
4. The Law of Growth
- “Wherever you go, there you are.”
- For us to grow in Spirit, it is we who must change, and not the people, places or things around us.
- The only given we have in our lives is ourselves, and that is the only factor we have control over.
- When we change who and what we are within our hearts, our lives follow suit and change too.
5. The Law of Responsibility
- Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me.
- We mirror what surrounds us, and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth.
- We must take responsibility for what is in our life.
4 extra interesting topics to read today about achieving good things in life:
6. The Law of Connection
- Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected.
- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.
- Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.
- Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance, as they were both needed to accomplish the task.
- Past, Present and Future are all connected.